Here in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, we manufacture the finest backpacks in the world. Our zeal for the outdoors directly transfers to the products we build. Offering a dynamic and diverse working environment that caters to those who appreciate the outdoor culture, Mystery Ranch is always seeking applications from enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented individuals.
The Quality Assurance Developer will be responsible for the inspection and verification of all new product developments in order to ensure that the outputs of Product Development meet Mystery Ranch quality standards and anticipate quality efficiencies for large scale manufacturing.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume, and application directly to email@example.com with the subject line "QA Developer"
Front Desk Representative
A primary goal of Mystery Ranch is that no phone call goes unanswered and all walk-in customers are greeted with a welcoming smile. As a result, the Front Desk Representative is responsible for providing outstanding service to all customers by way of phone, email and walk-in.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume, and application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Front Desk Representative"
Production Sewers and Post-Production Sewers
Must like dogs! Looking to be part of a fun and versatile group of outdoor-minded enthusiasts? Mystery Ranch is hiring full-time production sewers and post-production sewers. If you fit the above criteria, we would love to talk to you. Please fill out an online application (follow instructions below) or feel free to stop in and drop one off personally. Come experience the world of outdoor gear built for the mission. Experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
WARNING: Some applications we receive are blank. Please follow the instructions below carefully to be sure that applications are filled out and submitted correctly.
- Download an application for employment and select "Save" to save the file onto your computer
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the fields and digital sign the document (Make sure Acrobat Reader is up-to-date). MAC USERS using the built-in Preview application can follow the instructions here for creating a signature to digitally sign the document.
- Digitally signing the document in Acrobat Reader will automatically save it, so you may save a new completed and signed version on your computer or overwrite the existing version. If you make additional changes to the document after you sign it, just be sure to resave it by selecting File > Save.
- Close the document and reopen the file you just saved and verify that your information has been retained and correct. (Incomplete or blank applications will not be considered)
- Repeat step 4. Seriously. Make sure it saved.
- If you're having trouble with digitally filling out the form, scanned versions of a filled-out form are always gladly accepted as well as versions that are faxed to 406.585.1792, mailed in, or dropped off in person.
- Email the COMPLETED application to email@example.com
Having problems filling out the employment form? Get the latest version of Adobe Reader